To be an excellent Land Administration Diploma Study Program in national level in 2025.
- To organize a Diploma III of Land Administration study program that holds qualities of integrity, ethics, and professional by applying quality assurance and information technology.
- To organize a Diploma III of Land Administration education that provides the knowledge and skills to complete routine jobs, new jobs, and able to conduct supervision and guidance.
- To conduct a qualified land administration research.
- To organize community service activities in the field of land administration.
- To establish partnerships with relevant agencies at the regional and national levels.
- To produce a skilled Land Administration Expert in the field of Land Administration who is capable to compete in regional and national level.
- To produce a skilled Land Administration Expert who also has supporting capability in the field of land measurement and mapping.
- To produce quality research in the field of Land Administration.
- To create Community Service programs that can contribute in solving land issues faced by the community.
- To produce regional and national partnership cooperation in the field of land administration.
- The achievement of Land Administration quality education through the availability of adequate facilities.
- The achievement of education development in line with the development of Land Administration Science with 40% coverage based on science and 60% based on necessary community practice through researches in the application of Land Administration Science.
- The creation of professional education management that is able to support the realization of high quality education services.
- The realization of cooperation between Diploma III of Land Administration Study Program with various parties.
- The establishment of conducive academic climate for the practices of teaching, research and community service.